SUNY Korea’s Prosperity award is a very helpful program for those international students who want to study in Korea, but unable to afford the cost involved in it.
Through this program, SUNY Korea is financing an undergraduate study of students from developing countries. The benefits of this scheme include full/partial tuition fees, program fees, and room and board.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from developing countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in a variety of subject areas
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to meet the given criteria:
- Must have high achieving high school record or equivalent
- Must have high achievement in standardized tests
- Must provide evidence of leadership, special talents or interests, and other personal qualities through extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and other non-academic pursuits.
This funding scheme will cover expenses such as full/partial tuition, program fees, and room and board.
- How to Apply: After applying for an applicable course at SUNY Korea, all the interested candidates will take advantage of this wonderful scholarship scheme.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in an undergraduate program at the university, aspirants must have high achieving high school record or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Requirements associated with language vary from course to course.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN USA 2020-2021