Many students dream of studying in Austria but are unable to do due to financial barriers. Therefore, Johannes Kepler University Linz is dispensing study grants for talented candidates.
The educational award is open domestic students who want to start a master or doctoral study program at the university for the session 2020/21.
Johannes Kepler Universität Linz Information
Established in 1966, Johannes Kepler Universität Linz (Johannes Kepler University Linz) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Linz (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Upper Austria. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft and Forschung, Österreich (Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research, Austria), Johannes Kepler Universität Linz (JKU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Johannes Kepler Universität Linz (JKU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This higher education institution does not have a selective admission policy. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Austrian students can eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master and doctoral study program in any subject stream.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree for masters study and they must have a master degree for the doctoral study.
A study grant may not be less than € 750 but not exceed € 3,600. Study grants can also be awarded in addition to a merit scholarship.
Application Deadline: Applications for study grants are accepted twice a year.
- How to Apply: Would you like to apply for the master’s and doctoral study program at the university, then you must accept an offer of a place at JPU and choose a subject. After taking admission, applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have passport size photo, CV, transcripts, and all previous necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: None or maybe admission time.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THE UK 2020-2021