Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Handle SAP Picking List / return document for issue of stock / return in stock items and ensures that such good issues / returns are promptly and efficiently done.
- Meet demand of user departments, including problem solving and anticipating difficulties.
- Ensures that all stocks items are safely and efficiently stored in the warehouse using the correct SAP material number and in accordance with established procedures.
- Reacts to urgent requests and changing priorities in accordance with the Stores Supervisor.
- Assists with any stock checks that are carried out annually for the purposes of internal and external auditors, like Finance and NNPC; and at each movement on an internal basis for specific items only.
- Participate in the warehouse housekeeping.
- Ensure that materials are properly segregated in the warehouse.
- Ensures that SAP is updated accurately with any changes to quantity, location or description as required without any delay.
- Ensure adherence at all times to the Company’s HSE policy.
- Participates in conjunction with other Contractors in the monthly physical count and highlights any discrepancy for resolution.
- Previous years of experience in a similar role
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted