Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK. The University of St Andrews is giving an opportunity to apply for the Begum Nahid Iskander Mirza Postgraduate Scholarship. The programme is open to UK, EU, and international students.
The educational award supports outstanding students who wish to commence MLitt degree coursework Iranian Studies for the academic session 2021/2022.
University of St Andrews Information
Founded in 1413, University of St Andrews is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the medium-sized town of St Andrews (population range of 10,000-49,999 inhabitants), Scotland. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of St Andrews is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 9,000-9,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of St Andrews offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 606 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MLitt degree coursework in Iranian Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a good 2.1 Honours undergraduate degree in a subject-related area. Students do not need knowledge of the Persian language for admission.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic merit.
The University of St Andrews will provide a scholarship which is worth £4000, to offset against fees for the MLitt in Iranian Studies at the University of St Andrews in the UK.
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Postgraduate degree coursework at the University of St Andrews. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are studied their first degree outside the UK, see the international entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021