SRM Institute of Science and Technology is providing an excellent opportunity through its International Economic programme in India.
The educational award is open for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21.
SRM Institute of Science and Technology Information
Founded in 1985, SRM Institute of Science and Technology is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the metropolis of Chennai (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants), Tamil Nadu. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Delhi. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the University Grants Commission, India, SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 34 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 60-70% making this Indian higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
The SRM Institute of Science and Technology will provide tuition fee waiver of 40 % on annual tuition fee for the successful candidates.
- How to Apply: For grasping this wonderful opportunity, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the SRM Institute of Science and Technology. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a grant, you must have to submit a copy of the transcript and proof of citizenship, gender, and immigration status after recommended for award.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high certificates or undergraduate degree
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, it’s required for you that English language skills are good enough to undertake an intensive and challenging academic.
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FRANCE
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRIA