To help offset the financial burden of the university and ensure affordability for all, Soka University is now awarding a superb Foundation for Education Scholarship. This scheme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
Through this application , the university aims to support international students who demonstrate excellent academic performance, good character, and genuine financial hardship.
Soka University Information
Established in 1971, Soka University is a private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the medium-sized city of Hachioji (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Tokyo. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan, Soka University is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 500-999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Soka University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 48 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 30-40% making this Japanese higher education organization a very selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: There is a restriction on nationality
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applications are invited from international students
- Entrants should hold an offer to study in an undergraduate course at Soka University.
The award of the program ranges from JPY 30,000 to JPY 50,000. This amount will be provided per month throughout the course.
- How to Apply: Students who have successfully applied for an undergraduate course at Soka University before the deadline will be eligible to send their application for this wonderful award.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be included in the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement for an undergraduate course is a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN INDIA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN PAKISTAN 2020-2021