Proxynet Communications Limited is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The software developer will contribute to business growth.
- Generate ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction, sales and profits.
- Analyze information to determine, plan and recommend new programs is another way developers meet this objective.
- Ability to make good technical decisions that impact positively on adjacent systems or provide useful features.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree with 2-8 years work experience.
- PHP, LaraVel& MySQL Application Development Skill with hands-on experience
- Proficient in RFID and Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge of leading frontend frameworks (Boostrap etc)
- Database and Table Schema Design and Management
- Working knowledge of a Revision Control System (Git e.g)
- Working knowledge of jQuery and related plugin integration
- Object-Oriented Programming skill as related to PHP Programming
- Technical problem-solving skill is required
- Hands-on experience in programming is a must-have skill
- Must possess basic IT knowledge and any other relevant certification
- Must be a great team player
- Can work under little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email.