FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves with working with clients who are ambitious and want to set define goals and objectives. FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectation in mind, will get one to the right place.
We are here to solve industry challenges in business strategy, branding, marketing, public relations, organizational operations, Human Resources, information technology, digital presence, advanced analytics, advisory services and corporate finance across all industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Create & Implement a Social Media Strategy that aligns with our business goals.
- Oversee all Social Media Accounts.
- Create Daily Content for all Social Media handles & a Monthly Content Calendar.
- Engage the audience and build social media presence.
- Respond to followers & oversee customer service via social media.
- Run Social Media Adverts (Campaigns) on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram,
- YouTube (display and video).
- Analyse campaign performance and measure success.
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Advert Report, gathering visitor traffic, conversion data and showing ROI.
- Create Newsletters for Email Marketing.
- Build Email Marketing List.
- Run Google Ads.
- Collaborate with Business Development team.
- Integrate all marketing channels (Social Media, SEO, Email, Print & Digital)
- Adhoc duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree with proven work experience as a Social media executive.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Brand Marketing Experience.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of SEO, and Google Analytics.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Should be proficient in English Language (Oral and Written).
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and people skill.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Adept computer skills with Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing, PowerPoint. CorelDraw etc.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online