Joe Etoniru & Associates – We are an Indigenous firm of Estate Surveyors and Valuers registered in Nigeria as a business concern and recognized by the Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVRBON), to practice the profession of Estate Surveying and Valuation throughout the Federation.
The firm- Joe Etoniru & Associates is an Estate surveying and valuation firm established in the year 1990 by surveyor Joseph Chukwuezugo Etoniru. The principal consultant of the firm graduated from the University of Nigeria Enugu campus in the year 1980 by name Mr. Joseph C. Etoniru –FNIVS. He is a fellow of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers and has been committed to core professional practice for over 20 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
- Create and publish engaging, informative and appealing content daily on all social media platforms and blogs.
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager to understand and analyze analytics.
- Possess basic knowledge of Instagram and other social media best practices.
- Handle all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company to ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Manage social media content to sync with content calendar.
- Act as presenter during video tours of our properties and other social media contents.
- Must be interested in social media.
- Must have a relevant degree.
- Should reside within Lekki and its environs.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to create interesting and engaging content.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.