Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SLS / HSE / QAQC Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Pre and post visual inspections of all CCUs and lifting set (slings, Crosby shackles, safety pins, rings).
- Proper Storage of the slings, shackles and accessories.
- Change the colour code when not specific inspection has to be done.
- Maintenance inspection to keep the equipment in good condition.
- Routine reparation and missing parts replacement.
- Verify all Dangerous Goods (DG) are loaded and offloaded along with their proper documentation (Material Safety Data Sheet) in line with IMDG code
- Promote safe cargo handling / rigging & lifting operation in accordance to international best practices.
- Ensure that all lifting and handling activities are carried out safely and in compliance with the TUCN HSE rules, LMS procedure, NSL International Rigging and Lifting practice. With other international standard and code, and issue anomaly reports
- Previous years of experience in similar role
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online