McBuddy Group Limited is a conglomerate of companies with presence in real estate, agricultural and digital services sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Site Engineers plan, coordinate, budget, and supervise construction projects from development to completion.
- Managing and overseeing construction projects and building works on site
- Working with the quantity surveyor to ensure safety parameters are met and due processes are followed
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising and monitoring contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other staff
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Prospective employees must have minimum of a BSc Degree in any relevant field
- Experience: 4 – 6
- Recognized Professional Affiliation
- Stress management skills
- Technical skills
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Team Work
- Multi-tasking skills
- Problem- solving
- Decision making ability.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Site Engineer” as the title of the mail.