Interested aspirants are invited to become a part of the Postgraduate Scholarship offered by the Singapore Food Agency (SFA) for the academic session 2020/2021. The funding program is open for Singaporean citizens.
The objective of The grant is to support excellent students who want to undertake a Master’s and PhD programme at Singapore Food Agency.
- Eligible Countries: Singapore
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in Agricultural Sciences, Aquaculture, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology, Toxicology, and other related fields of study.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Currently enrolled/ have applied/ intend to apply for a Master’s/ PhD programme at an established local/overseas university.
- Individuals with work experience/ fresh graduates/ early-career individuals/undergraduates in the final year of study who are interested to contribute to SFA’s mission are welcome to apply for the opportunity .
Singapore Food Agency will provide Full-term and Mid-term scholarship that will cover the following benefits:
- Tuition fees and other compulsory fees (Including back-payment of tuition fees and other compulsory fees incurred prior to award).
- Maintenance allowance (From point of award).
- One-way economy class airfare from country of study (For overseas scholarship).
- Other approved expenses incurred in relation to the postgraduate programme.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a Postgraduate degree coursework at Singapore Food Agency. After that, candidates must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have strong academic results for the first degree in relevant disciplines.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN IRELAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN INDONESIA 2020-2021