Admiral Marine Shipping Nigeria Limited began operation since 1998, with permit to operate in all the seaports and airports in Nigeria as a licensed customs agent.
Headquartered in Port Harcourt, Nigeria; a busy commercial nerve centre and the hub of oil and gas in Gulf of Guinea; Admiral Marine uniquely situates in the heart of maritime business in Nigeria – a factor that has guaranteed the company’s steady growth for close to two decades of operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shipping Officer
- We are seeking to hire a seasoned Shipping Officer
- To be the Companies representative at Shipping Companies.
- Providing vessel information on all consignments.
- Processing shipping release of consignments.
- Submission of refund applications at Shipping Companies.
- Annual renewal of the Company Shipping Authorities Resolution of issues relating to shipping matters.
- Providing the Office with circulars/new information regarding shipping companies.
- A BSc or HND in any discipline
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- Applicant should not be more than 32 years of age Apply
- Applicant must be willing to travel on short notice.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to present information in a concise and clear manner Must be familiar with basic accounting
- Ability to analyse data and think logically
- Good Negotiation and Communication skills is required
- Must be organized, and able to generate innovative ideas to support the business.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills Proficient use of Microsoft office.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY