Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a leading player in the downstream Oil and Gas sector requires a highly motivated candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Service Station Attendant
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet customers as they arrive at the gas station or the associated shop and inquire into their purpose of visit
- Dispensing gas/Diesel to customers
- Ascertain that all gas dispensers are in good working order at all times
- Check for leaks or malfunctions, and ensure that any such incidents are timely reported to the supervisor
- Sell engine oil and other vehicle related items
- Collect payments for dispensed gas and tender change or receipts to customers
- Process credit / debit card and cash payments in exchange of sold products and tender change and receipts
- Clean and sanitize pump areas and ensure that no hazardous materials are present in or around the gas station
- Prepare day by day reports of fuel, oil, and other sales.
- FSLC qualification.
- 2 – 5 years experience.
N30,000 – N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.