Outsource Africa – Our client, a leading and growing departmental store in Lagos is expanding her store operations to Benin and seeks to employ the services of:
Job Title: Service Food Assistant
Location: Benin, Edo
- Give support to the Service Food Manager in the daily preparation and presentation of fresh food and drink products to customers as well as the overall operations of the service food kitchen.
- Carry out operations based on a good knowledge of proper food preparation, kitchen safety techniques and health standards.
- Assist in ensuring that the food is well prepared and palatable, the proportions are correct and served quickly, friendly and courteously.
- Assist the Service Food Manager to monitor food cost and waste, and suggests the best methods to optimize profit as well as create the best experience possible for customers.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Restaurant and hospitality management, food management or any food related course
- Good experience in in the food production and retail industry.
- Cooking skills and knowledge of recipes and food matching
- Able to prepare fresh food in large quantities
- Knowledge of relevant food safety legislations and HACCP rules
- Good understanding of the meaning of food quality and freshness
- Have high standards of cleanliness and the ability to adhere to strict hygiene rules
- Should be an expert in food control and have excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal abilities
- Understands (local) customer tastes, behaviours and the effect on sales
- Energy, drive and a strong can-do attitude (getting-it-done mentality)
- A desire for continuous food improvement and professional development.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY