Technoton Limited is your reliable Engineering and Technical Services firm providing world-class services to clients in Nigeria. We are experts in HVAC solutions, fire protection, power distribution, refrigeration, equipment maintenance, and sales of spare parts and accessories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
- Service Engineer is responsible for the maintenance and correction of products and equipment. To offer off-site corrective and preventive maintenance as well as other after-sales technical support solutions.
- Respond to customer complaints; evaluates and resolves problems ofthe customer;
- Installation of Air Conditioners and Cold rooms
- Inspect and analyze equipment, and reviews findings to determine the solution to the problem
- Work with technical sales Engineers;
- Train customer on the equipment installed or serviced
- Monitor performance of the product and maintain product manuals;
- Provide customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests;
- Develops and maintains relations with customers;
- Report common complaints of customers to top management in order to address the situation for future reference;
- Make recommendations to maintenance technicians; and offers feedback on product development, features and functions.
- Minimum of HND from a reputable university
- Experienced in the installations, maintenance and repairs of air conditioners, industrial refrigerator equipment, cold rooms and factory refrigerator chillers.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a structured organization
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.