ASC Nigeria Limited, a member of the Onstream Group is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior HVAC Engineer
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for assuring technical integrity of Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Installations in non-Plant asset, development of medium & long-term strategies and for providing HVAC technical assurance on Infrastructure Projects and Simple Engineering Changes.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide technical assurance and support for all new and existing non-Plant HVAC systems across the Client’s Locations.
- Develop and implement long-term cost-effective strategies, including obsolescence management plans, for safe and reliable operation & maintenance of non-Plant HVAC Systems across the Client’s Locations.
- Develop plans to ensure maintenance team are well equipped to support all routine and breakdown maintenance activities, ensure HVAC equipment database is kept updated in line with industry best practices.
- Develop procedures, work instructions & inspection sheets required to perform day to day maintenance, aid investigation of reoccurring problems and resolve design flaws for improved reliability and availability of HVAC Systems.
- Interpret and implement regulatory, professional and best in class industry standards, international codes and practices by bench-marking with industry peers with the aim to minimize lifecycle costs.
- Actively support transfer of specialist knowledge and skills with regards to the specialized aspects of HVAC System to the client’s staff in order to build in house competency in line with training plans.
- Authorize and approve all changes, modifications, alterations and new developments in the HVAC aspects of projects at various stages in liaison with the Project and Maintenance Teams to assure asset integrity through optimal HVAC systems designs and achieve reduction in OPEX.
- Make inputs to CAPEX and OPEX budgets for non-Plant HVAC Systems.
The right candidate should possess the following:
- A University degree or Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant Engineering fields plus any other relevant professional qualifications or certifications.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years post-graduation experience spent in an Oil & Gas facility, with specific experience in design, installation and maintenance of HVAC Equipment preferably in an LNG or Petrochemical plant or Oil & Gas Company.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Include the position applying for in the subject of your email.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).