Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng) is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider for Africa. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels and multi-tenant buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Lead
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Lead who will focus on growing businesses from both new customers and existing customers account, successfully manage the top tier client base and channels/reseller where applicable whilst selling additional products and services;
- Minimize churn and maximise revenues with revenue growth being a ley performance indicator;
- Obtain market intelligence to increase future win opportunity and adhere to sales processes including the use of approved application.
- The Senior Business Development Lead will be responsible for managing their allocated accounts or sector on a day to day basis in their entirety to the extent that they:
- Are the single point of contact for both the customer and Tizeti’s internal third parties who may need to communicate and deliver solutions to the customer
- Responsible for building customer relationship
- Plan and develop relationships with allocated customers to identify opportunities and strategies to win new or further business from these customers.
- Develop new and existing relationships, at all levels, with contacts from the allocated account list.
- Within allocated account base, effectively balance focus and time between suspects and prospects for continued development into winnable opportunities:
- The Senior Business Development lead will take responsibility for ensuring that all opportunities are qualified to the point where it becomes appropriate to introduce Tizeti’s subject matter experts to the opportunity, which has been assessed for having a high probability of succeeding.
- Lead planning and development of customer sales strategies to develop accounts in very close cooperation with the Line Manager where applicable.
- Develop relevant high-level value propositions.
- Identify winning strategies including working proposals, to win locally.
- Analyses statistical data related to client’s business and industry to identify market trends for Tizeti products and services.
- Understand customer preferences, pricing, product, terms and conditions to ensure that their requirements are met; gather and analyse data regarding competitor pricing and products and ensure that Tizeti products and services fit customer requirements.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasting.
- Take active participation in solution sales teams, working with appropriate colleagues to win complex new business.
- Complete and execute Account Plans for nominated accounts within the Sector to help deliver plans to develop High Value customer relationships to maximise profitability.
- Be responsible for modelling commercial propositions tailored to suit customers’ requirements whilst supporting Tizeti commercial principles.
- Manage deals through commercial governance, demonstrating win strategy, and future revenue growth plan and account development opportunities.
- Work with Line Manager to Agree and recommend financial targets per account.
- Understand the competitive market and use knowledge to increase margin and total contract value.
- Look for opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell into accounts.
- To ensure that the A&R for these accounts is within the required target for Tizeti thus making the strategic segment P&L profitable.
- Evaluates performance, risks in nominated accounts and revises plans where appropriate.
- Build strong long-term relationships using a high and wide approach to contact strategy.
- Key interface to customer, contributing to developing local contact strategy, providing strong one to one long term relationships with key decision makers. Prepare account briefings and guiding local interactions.
- Understand the customer’s decision-making process, building a strategy that considers stakeholder alignment and the goals of the stakeholders.
- Secure, manage and deepen Tizeti customer relationship with the focus being to build Tizeti’s credibility and explore ways to present solutions to meet customer needs.
- Work diligently with finance and customer support teams to ensure billing and customer service centres are supporting the nominated accounts.
- Effectively manage numerous internal and external deadlines in order to respond to RFPs for deals.
- Solution Selling – Understands customers’ needs, selling business value (ROI)
- Initiating new business.
- A University degree in B.Com / Business, Marketing, Computer Science, IT Degree or equivalent qualification (2.1 equivalent).
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in account management is essential
- Experience in solution sales and relationship management or enterprise solution selling within a telecom company.
- A good understanding of converged and networking technologies and services.
- Proven successful account acquisition and development in a telecom environment- desirable
- Demonstrated success in networking and relationship management skills.
- Deep knowledge of mobile enterprise and fixed enterprise business in sales, business development, operations, technical sales.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online