Southern Cross University is proud to offer Accommodation Scholarships to outstanding candidates. The grant is designed for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study award is open to all international students who wish to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at SCU.
Southern Cross University Information
Founded in 1994, Southern Cross University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the rural setting of the large town of Lismore (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), New South Wales. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Coffs Harbour, Tweed Heads. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, Southern Cross University (SCU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Southern Cross University (SCU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 25 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all countries around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business and Tourism, Music and Creative Arts, Law and Justice, Indigenous Knowledge, Marine, and Environmental Sciences, Engineering and Science, and Digital Media and Information Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- How to Apply: To apply, you need to take admission in any degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the International Application for Admission form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must check the document details before start the application.
- Admission Requirements: Meet the minimum admission entry requirements of the university as – For undergraduate entry applicants must have a qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required grade for the program for which they have applied. For postgraduate entry, candidates must qualify equivalent to an Australian Bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate entry esquire the English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5 and Postgraduate entry esquire the English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5.
Benefits: The scholars will receive six months of FREE accommodation for successful students.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD