Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, HELP University is providing the School Achievers Awards for the session 2020/21.
The programme assists Malaysian students who are sitting for their SPM, STPM, and IGCSE (Year 11) examinations end of the year.
HELP University Information
Established in 1986, HELP University is a private higher education institution located in the large city of Kuala Lumpur (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi (Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia), HELP University is a coeducational higher education institution. HELP University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an all-rounder, attain good academic results, and exhibit exemplary and outstanding leadership in extra co-curricular activities.
- Students who are sitting for their SPM, STPM, and IGCSE (Year 11) examinations end of the year
- The SASA recipients will receive a full or partial award to further their education in selected HELP University Programmes.
Students will receive a full or partial award to further their education in selected HELP University Programmes.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the awards, applicants first have to take admission at the HELP University. After that, candidates must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a one (1) set of certified photocopies of all academic certificates, two (2) passport-size photographs (non-returnable), a photocopy of your identity card, a copy of your sponsor letter (if applicable) and a certified copy of your previous qualification to claim for exemption (if applicable).
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SPAIN 2020-2021