Apply for the Scholarships at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark. The deadline for the application is 31st July 2020. The scholarship is for a Ph.D. degree in the field of Archaeology, Human genetics.
Eligibility for Scholarships at the University of Copenhagen
- Applicants must have qualifications corresponding to a Masters degree related to the subject area, e.g. an MSc degree in archaeology, archaeological science, human genetics, or a related subject area.
- Also, previous experience working with human ancient DNA is not a requirement but will be an advantage.
- Furthermore, due to the Institute’s international profile, it is required for the applicant to be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Also, an excellent grade point average in undergraduate and graduate studies
- Likewise, professional qualifications relevant to the Ph.D. project
- Relevant work experience
- Also, previous publications
- Additionally, proven ability to work independently
Value of Scholarship
- Salary, pension, and terms of employment are in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
- Furthermore, depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins around 27,594 DKK/approx. 3,703 EUR (April 2020 level) plus pension.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Visit the official page for more information.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Organizer||University of Copenhagen|
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FRANCE 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN GERMANY 2020-2021