Apply for the Scholarships at Tallinn University of Technology in Estonia. The deadline for the application varies. The University is providing the scholarships for Masters degree in the selected subjects offered by the University. The name of the scholarship is Tallinn University of Technology – Dora scholarships in Estonia.
The applicants must meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at Tallinn University of Technology in Estonia
- The scholarship is open to students of Master’s students.
- Additionally, applicants of the scholarship must be non-residents of the Republic of Estonia.
- Also, applicants must have started their Master’s study at TTU after 1 July 2020.
- Similarly, the candidates must reside in Estonia and study full-load for the complete duration of scholarship acquisition.
- Furthermore, to renew the scholarship for the second year, applicants must have completed their coursework program in a program subject that is worth a minimum of 45 ECTS.
Tallinn University of Technology – Dora scholarships in Estonia is applicable to one of the following programs:
- European Architecture
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Also, Computer Systems and Engineering
- Communicative Electronics
- Cyber Security
- Furthermore, E-Governance Technologies and Services
- International Business Administration
- Also, Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics
- The technology of Wood and Plastics
- Similarly, Health Care Technology
- Technology Governance
- Also, Design and Engineering
- Moreover, Engineering Physics
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Also, International Relations and European-Asian Studies
- The successful applicants of Tallinn University of Technology – Dora scholarships in Estonia will receive a monthly stipend of EUR 350.
About the University
- Established in 1918, Tallinn University of Technology is the only technical university in Estonia.
- Additionally, TalTech, in the capital city of Tallinn, is a university for engineering, business, public administration, and maritime affairs.
- Also, TalTech has colleges in Tartu and Kohtla-Järve. Despite the similar names, Tallinn University and Tallinn University of Technology are separate institutions.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||Non-residents of Estonia|
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CYPRUS 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN POLAND 2020-2021