Applications have opened for the Scholarships at Lincoln University in New Zealand 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. Additionally, the University is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the field of Agribusiness and Food Marketing. Furthermore, the name of the scholarship is Lincoln University – Sir Graeme Harrison Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
- Additionally, interested in study towards Bachelors of Food Marketing and Agribusiness must apply.
- Also, candidates from an urban background i.e residents of Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, or Dunedin while applying are preferred for Lincoln University – Sir Graeme Harrison Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020.
- The University will select applicants on his academic credentials.
- Additionally, the University assesses applicants in areas of Leadership, Community, sports activities, and other fields.
- Furthermore, future career plans to contribute and future career plans for New Zealand’s agribusiness and food industries.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of Lincoln University – Sir Graeme Harrison Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020 will receive NZD 5,000 per year for the duration of three years.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 1st October 2020.
About the University
Lincoln Universit is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury. Additionally, its undergraduate study areas include agriculture, commerce, computing, engineering, environment, food, forestry, horticulture, hospitality, landscape, Māori planning, property, recreation, sciences, transport, and winemaking.
Visit the official page for more information.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||Selected Countries|
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD