Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating new and innovative ideas as regards sales of products.
- Set sales goals and support other team members in meeting theirs.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Settle upon delivery date and time with other department and to ensure customer satisfaction is of the utmost professionalism.
- Responsible for reading any and all financial documents, especially cash flow statements and general ledgers.
- Support the marketing department in new marketing campaigns.
- Lead and coordinate the team in meeting sales target as provided by the upper management.
- Act as a liaison between various branches of the company and customers.
- Minimum of HND / BSc in any field
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience in FMCG/Cosmetics Industry (vast knowledge of Supermarket or Grocery Business would be a plus)
- Must be less than 35 years
- Must reside within South East Region.
- Sound Sales Acumen
- Consumer Relations
- Presentation and Reporting
- Problem Solving
- Financial Analysis.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.