Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company is the largest disposable syringe factory in Africa. We produce three types of disposable syringes(2ml,5ml and 10ml), which are made with state of the art technology, from high quality medical grade raw materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Akwa Ibom
- Responsible for the growth of syringe sales in the following regions (Lagos, South-West, South-East, South-South, and North), expand our clientele base, and facilitate excellent service delivery both for new and existing consumers.
- Grow and expand sales/revenue and ensure products delivery in the assigned regions;
- Frequently review service performance with the customers in respect to set targets.
- Formulate and enhance Business Plan for the assigned areas as well as Individual Customer Business plan for each client in the catchment areas.
- Enhance new sales/market opportunities within catchment areas.
- Adequately liaise between the customers and affected stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and customer service) in order to guarantee shorter lead time and curb dissatisfaction.
- Effective coordinate the necessary requisitions for speedy delivery to customers.
- Attain sales target in designated axis
- Increase customer base
- Enhance order frequency and referrals
- Phenomenal customer satisfaction and delivery.
- 3 – 5 years relevant sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any relevant discipline.
- MBA, MSc in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- Relevant experience in strategy development, sales, and business development functions.
- Must demonstrate exemplary project management and negotiation skills
- Must possess market research and business analytical skills especially in FMCG
- Have keen eyes for details
- Proficient in the use of modern software tools (especially the Microsoft Office Suite).
- An ability to eloquently convey complex ideas
- Proficient in the use of English language
- Valid driving license
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to build & manage relationships
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online