Animal Care Services Konsult Nig. Limited is an indigenous company owned by Sir Dr & Mrs Olatunde Agbato. The Company was incorporated in 1980 to carry out the business of commercial poultry productions, procurement and marketing of livestock products such as feeds, premix, poultry products, vaccines & Biotechnology products.
We are currently diversfying into production of Bottled Water and hopefully beverages in the nearest future. Our corporate Head office is situated in Ogere- Remo, Ogun State with branches located across major cities in Nigeria (Agege, Ebute – Meta, Ibadan, Asaba & Kano with our sales represntatives across the 36 States of the country.
We are currently seeking to employ dynamic, self-motivated and result oriented candidate with pleasing personalities to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Sales and Marketing of all Funtuna eggs/Bottled water in new territories and gaining new clients
- Growing Abuja Market for Funtuna Eggs/ Bottled Water
- Managing relationships with current and prospective clients and escalating relevant customer complains
- Monitoring condition and quality of goods supplied to customers in order to ensure products are supplied in good condition
- Conducting prices survey of competitor’s products and making sales and pricing recommendations
- Providing daily documentation and weekly reports
- Interested candidates must possess a Minimum of HND/B.sc in Business Studies, Marketing or any other related courses with at least two years cognate experience.
- Must be between 25-35years.
- Male or Female
- Product knowledge
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; verbal and written
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “Human Resources & Admin” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Submit by hand to:
The Human Resources & Admin (Central) Office,
29 Road C, Federal Housing Estate,