Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Protective Marine Coating)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the day to day operations of the sales region providing guidance, encouraging teamwork.
- To make the regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure the accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop a good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure a prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for the product as well as packaging.
- Minimum of B.Sc degree in Chemical Engineering, Industry Chemistry or related field with sales experience of Paint OR Chemicals and PG Qualification will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing
- 5 years of Experience in selling paints & providing Technical service to the Marine Protection and Oil & gas sector.
- Good knowledge about the various coatings their specifications, application etc.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- A few years of experience in the development of Marine Protection coatings for this sector will be an additional advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.