BluDive Technologies Limited is a vibrant IT company which provides enterprise solutions to businesses of all sizes and complexity. An IBM Business Partner based in Lagos, Nigeria, BluDive Technologies provides a wide range of IT solutions and services to enable clients throughout West Africa to operate their businesses in a more proficient, effective and cost efficient manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Bludive Technologies is looking for talented, enthusiastic, career-minded and high-performing Sales Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for delivering Sales and marketing services efficiently and effectively to our clients in line with overall company objectives.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with clients and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Participate in product marketing, sales management and logistics services.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Plan to ensure achievement personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience selling IT/enterprise solutions (IBM, VMware, Thycotic) to major accounts.
- B.Sc / M.Sc degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Executive or Business Development Officer, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the Sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Fixed N250, 000 – N350, 000 / month and very juicy variable pay.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.