Workforce Group – Our client, a joint Venture Automobile company set up to construct and operate an automobile assembly plant in Nigeria is seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Report To: Chief Operating Officer (Coo)
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that sales targets are met.
Scope of Responsibility
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for all marketing and sales activities of the designated coverage area.
- All activities associated with Business Development/Marketing
Coordination and Planning:
- Responsible for developing and facilitating the achievements of the network volumes in-line with organisation’s objectives.
Database and Relationship Management:
- Documenting all sales events, initiatives and strategies towards an enhanced customer relationship management.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest development regarding the brand’s products.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in business-related discipline like marketing, finance, economics or others with proficiency in computer office application.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate post-graduation experience. A proven track record in motor vehicle sales would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY