A leading company in the Sales and Maintenance of Refrigeration products with branches spread across the country; as a result of growth and expansion, we need people with strong technical experience to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer (Refrigeration Products)
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the sales and marketing activities of refrigeration/cold room products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out continuous market research to diversify customers base and gain market share.
- Develop and maintain a marketing plan to attract customers and raise awareness of products and services.
- Monitor the market and gather business intelligence, generate reports to assist management in taking decisions.
- Monitor sales revenue, margins and expenses
- Identify business development and growth opportunities for ai1 our products.
- Develop and maintain long term business partnerships with customers to leverage future businesses
- Perform other functions as may be requested by the General Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Auto Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience, 4 of which must have been in a management position of a reputable organisation
- Cold vehicle and cold room management experience
- A postgraduate degree in a related discipline would be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as subject of the email.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY