Mechaserve Contracting and Servicing Company (MCSC) Nigeria Limited is proudly a wholly Nigerian owned company, offering quality procurement, maintenance, construction, inspection, and after-sales services to companies in Nigeria.
For few years quality products & commercial maintenance has been the significant focus of the company, and we now have a large client base which relies on our professional, high-quality service.
We aim to become Nigerian’s preferred provider of procurement and maintenance facilities by offering best practice work and service. It is with this philosophy in mind that our directors and staff will ensure a client-driven, total-quality approach to your work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- Mechaserve Contracting and Servicing Co Nig Ltd is in need of a Sales Engineer with a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background who will see to the coordination of business development and sales activities of the company technical products and services.
- He/she will also be responsible for preparation of bids and tenders, making technical presentations and demonstrating how the company product meets client needs. Interested candidates should possess the following:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Not more than 7 years sales experience in a fast-paced sales or commercial environment with relevant technical expertise. Please also note that not less than 5 years experience is required for this role.
- Ability to increase revenue generation through aggressive sales
- Skills to strategically monitor market, competitors and operational factors to ensure that current market intelligence is available to support business decisions.
- Capacity to develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Aptitude for the preparation of quotations for clients and administration of clients accounts
- Ability to establish plan to adequately cover and support existing clients and to continue to increase customer portfolio and uncover new opportunities
- Prowess at delivering after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Skills at arranging and carry out product training. Experience is air compressors, pumps and diesel engine is an added advantage
- Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using any of the position applied for as the title of the mail.