Isabelle Cosmetics Limited – A fast-growing indigenous Cosmetics Company with Headquarter in Lagos has an immediate opening at Northern Region for a qualified candidate to fill the advertise position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Northern Region (Abuja, and neighboring states)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that the team meets and exceed the expectation of the company goals so as to boost its revenue growth.
- Leading a team of sales representative and set profitable goals.
- Assist in analyzing market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Assists the sales team by setting monthly goals.
- Provides valuable feedback to management to make sure that consumers are satisfied with the product.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creates new and innovative ideas to sell product.
- Responds to any inquiries from the consumer.
- Makes sales goals and assists other members of the sales department in meeting them.
- Settles upon delivery dates and times with other departments to make sure that the consumer interaction is of the utmost of professionalism.
- Makes presentations to management which explain how to meet sales goals and talk about any new innovative ideas that management may have.
- Has the ability to read any and all financial documents, especially cash flow statements and general ledgers.
- Assists the marketing department in new marketing campaigns.
- Takes the team lead to meet sales goals as provided by upper management.
- Acts as a liaison between various branches of the company and customers.
- A minimum of B.Sc. in any Science or Social related course.
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing of Cosmetics products (Experience in Supermarket business).
- A dynamic and energetic driven Sales young person.
- Ability to travel within the Northern Region
- Below 30 years
- People Person,
- Written and Verbal Communication,
- Financial Analysis,
- Strong Sales acumen
- Product Knowledge,
- Consumer Relations,
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com Indicate the “Position applied for / Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates residing in Northern part (Abuja, and neighboring states) will be contacted.