Owens & Xley is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business. At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a sales associate, you are responsible for serving customers by helping them select products. You also drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle all Whatsapp inquiries and process all orders
- Receive all phone calls from customers.
- Respond to direct messages from Instagram
- Update the company’s Whatsapp stories every day at the start of business
- Receive and enter all orders into the order log
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies to close sales in line with the daily targets.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers, place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads, and persuade potential customers to make purchases.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions and increase sales by recommending complimentary items to go with their requests to sell as many products as possible per customer.
- Build customer loyalty through the rewards program.
- Protect company assets and minimize loss according to store standards and operating procedures, including workplace safety, inventory control, and loss prevention
- Inventory management
- Inspect inventory levels weekly to identify shortages and report to the business manager
- Maintain sales records, ensuring that daily and weekly sales records are kept as required.
- Receive process all website orders
- Receive and process all orders email orders.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in a related field
- 1-year working experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Motivated and results-driven
- Strong attention to detail.
N60,000 – N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.