Cainergy Group – We offer a streamlined approach that aims to solve the significant challenges faced with new and ageing assets in industries worldwide.
We help our clients optimize the performance and functionality of their assests ensuring minimum downtime and overall alignment with all applicable standards, codes and regulations through our custom Asset Integrity Management Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Location: Lagos and Abuja
Reports to: Sales / Marketing Manager
Job Objective / Purpose of Job
- Responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, registering the organization with IOCs, NOCs and OEMs, vendor selection and management and ensuring customer’s satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Ensuring customers satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationship with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Actively participate in bidding and ensuring that all bids are won
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s(original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- Sourcing and securing partnership deals with OEMs
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree in Marketing or any related discipline
- Membership of relevant Professional affiliation will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years Marketing / Sales experience, of which 2years should be in EPC of Oil & Gas Industry
- IOC Experience is preferred.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
Required Key Skill:
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Able to make outstanding presentations to stakeholders.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communications skill
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- People skills
- Analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent Time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job position” as email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.