Konga Online Shopping Limited is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
In other to meet up with the growing commitments to its customers as a composite ecommerce business, Konga online shopping limited is rolling out over 50 retail stores across the country and as such would require talented persons with passion for the ecommerce space to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Officer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Owerri-Imo, Enugu, Uyo-Akwa Ibom, Warri & Asaba – Delta, Ibadan-Oyo, Kano, Onitsha-Anambra etc)
Job Category: Junior Level
- Meet, greet and welcome customers to the store.
- Understand and promote company programs/campaign.
- Taking customer complaints and enquiries.
- Making sure the products are well displayed, dusted and arranged on the sales floor.
- Product tagging
- Drive offline-to-online sales, Konga pay, Konga travels and tours sales streams at the stores
- Negotiating new business with existing and prospective customers.
- Have very good knowledge of products at the store.
- Meeting and exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Implement various sales schemes such as the buy now-pay-later scheme.
- Answering customer’s inquiries about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Feedback on new products and price changes.
- Closing deals.
- Only candidates with OND, NCE, or O-Level (SSCE, NECO, GCE) should apply.
- For all O-Level applicants, credit in English and Math’s is compulsory.
- Candidate must be brilliant, smart and personable
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Sales driven with hunger to meet customer needs at all times
- Previous experience in a related role would be an added advantage but not a must.
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our strategy is to conduct an intensive training for all selected candidates for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Successful candidates will also be paid some stipend during the training period.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated word doc CV to: email@example.com using the “Retail Store Officers” and preferred location as the subject of the mail.