Persianas Retail is built on market insights, entrepreneurial vision and sound business management. Our knowledge and experience of Nigeria’s evolving retail environment make us the partner of choice for international brand owners and marketers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- The Retail Associate is responsible for attending to customers on the shop floor and delivering exceptional service to customers.
- The Retail Associate will assist customers by providing product recommendations, answering questions, alerting customers to product options and product accessories.
- Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting PRL’s commitment to our customer.
- Provides excellent service to customers and demonstrates a willingness to go the extra mile for customers and their in-store demands.
- Attends to customers on the shop floor.
- Adheres to all personal grooming standards
- Greets customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Establishes connections with customers.
- Asks questions, listens to customers’ needs, gives options and advice on meeting those needs.
- Introduces promotions and discounts to customers.
- Converts interactions with customers to sales.
- Inspires the customer to buy (cross selling and up selling), repeat purchase, and creates a lasting positive impression of PRL and the brand.
- Attends to all customers queries courteously and professionally and directs customers to appropriate sections within the store.
- Escalates specific customers queries and complaints to Supervisor.
- Achieves daily, monthly and yearly sales target.
- Contributes to the achievement of store budget.
- Develops and possesses superior product knowledge.
- Performs sales support functions related to POS procedures and the cash till.
- Maintains a clean and orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Ensures mannequins are styled in a fashionable way.
- Ensures items on mannequins are changed weekly.
- Ensures that fitting rooms are ready for customers by promptly clearing our merchandise and returning it to the proper area of the shop floor.
- Maintains shop floor presentations and restocking items.
- Ensures items within assigned section are properly folded, steamed and priced as per brand requirement.
- Maintains good housekeeping standards.
- Conducts self in a manner compliant to defined policies and procedures, regulations and guidelines.
- Adheres to defined work schedules and delivers on assigned tasks within agreed timelines.
- Adheres to Loss Prevention and inventory control and compliance procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Store Management.
- Minimum of a O’Level. At least one year of work experience in a customer facing role.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as subject of the email.