Britelson Nigeria Limited is a duly registered Limited Liability company, specialised in real estate Developing , sales of proprties, ICT, and Education Consultant with the primary objective of developing and managing real estate to harness good living, It is one of the leading Real Estate firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Jabi, Abuja
Full Time: Restaurant Manager
Career: High Level Expert.
Hours: 60-70 hrs/week
- A well experienced restaurant manager to supervise and promote business development is needed in a Big Restaurant
- Achieving restaurant’s daily operational objectives. Ensuring a safe, secure and healthy environment is maintained by following and enforcing sanitation standards.
- Ensuring maintenance of restaurant ambience by controlling lighting, background music, monitoring food presentation, customer service.
- Overseeing all aspects of management including the sales of food and delivery to customers
- Ensuring an effective communication of instructions to workers.
- Overseeing the sales of food, handling of cash register, packaging of takeaway for delivery, POS machines, resolving customer complaints etc.
- Ensuring employees give excellent service to customers. Ensuring prompt daily opening and closing of restaurant.
- Computing daily expenses and daily turnover.
- Maintaining a detailed record of vendor supplies, stocks and inventories.
- Notifying the appropriate vendors about low stock and restock orders. General supervision and enforcement of employees duties and responsibilities
- In Charge of complete and total operation of catering service which involves managing the catering service during events and dealing with necessary preparation before and after the event.
- Managing events booking and communicate with clients before and after events.
- Collating a list of requirements, resources, equipment and manpower required for the execution of events.
- BSc, BA, HND Holder degree in a relevant discipline.
- Ages 30-45.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a managerial position.
- Excellent verbal communication
- Proficiency in data collection, recording, computer usage and email.
- Must have a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must have the ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- Must have the ability to be upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and communication.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate, interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Must have the ability to maintain accurate records of all management activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: Leepconsulting.firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.