LAN Health Initiative is a registered Non-governmental Organization headquatered in Abuja, Nigeria.We provide primary health care, mental health services, women’s health, patient advocacy and education.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Researcher / Grant Writer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a bright, experienced individual to join our fundraising team as a Grant Writer. In addition to researching and writing grant proposals on behalf of our non-profit organization.
- You will be in charge of maintaining a grants calendar to monitor the application process and keep track of various deadlines.
- You should feel comfortable reaching out to institutional and potential donors, as well as communicating with company leaders regarding their financial needs.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who will be able to enthusiastically help our organization attain the donations it needs to serve the community.
- Research, prepare, and submit proposals for funding.
- Follow all requirements and deadlines for grant applications.
- Maintain a grant calendar to monitor progress.
- Communicate with potential donors and institutional donors.
- Write sponsorship packages.
- Identify new funding opportunities.
- Review budget proposals with the management or team leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years work experience.
- Exceptional researching skills.
- Prior experience in grant or proposal writing.
- Experience with non-profit fundraising (a plus).
- Computer proficiency.
- Detail oriented.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
Note: Please note that your application will not be considered without a cover letter.
For inquiries, please call: (+234) 809 475 0000, 0811 752 4422