To remove financial hindrance for high potential applicants, the Jeonbuk National University is providing the Research Fellowship programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support students who are going to start their PhD degree programme at the university.
- Eligible Countries: South Korea
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Chemical Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will possess a PhD degree (or Master degree) in Chemical Engineering or a closely related field.
- It is preferred to possess backgrounds in process systems engineering. It is desired that you have published several papers in the scientific journals and speak English fluently.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NETHERLANDS 2021-2022