Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- To strategize the increase in sales revenues, building clients profile across all region and maintain customer relationships within an assigned region area.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Supervise sales teams, channel sales partners, corporate sales, territory sales managers
- Recruit sales teams for territories
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Proven experience in telecom/ISP
- Minimum of 7 years in a managerial position
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Prefered candidates must have experience in Telecoms/ISP
Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Regional Management,
- Presentation Skills,
- Performance Management,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Results Driven,
- Sales Planning,
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY