Accelerex Network Limited – We are a fast-growing and reputable Fintech company looking to employ qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Busindess Development Officer (South East)
- Generates new business and Agents Limited through prospecting, outside calling, networking, and referrals (exploring both internal and external means).
- Develop and Maintains profitable customer relationships with Agents.
- Identify new prospective agents and ensure terminal deployment when necessary.
- Identifying business practices/needs and recommending solutions that allow for achievement of financial goals and objectives.
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to effectively onboard new agents and support ongoing efforts to deepen customer relationship.
- Work with BDO’s and BDM to develop and implement sales strategy in-order-to exceed business objectives, exchange leads/referrals, and conduct checks on prospects.
- Supervise the activities of the Business Development officers in the South East Region, DSA’s and train them constantly on products, services, policies, and Accelerex Network business guidelines.
- Follow up on market research from on current trends, competing products to identify/pursue new opportunities to convert them to clients and develop strategies to employ to be at par or above the competitors in the market.
- Monitor agents training and follow up on constant education of agents on our products and services.
- Actively participates in local business and community functions to enhance brand recognition.
- Ensure profitability by ensuring optimum use of company assets and channels (POS, WEB)
- Troubleshooting for agents both virtually and at agent location.
- Ensure KYC and other company/Industry standards are maintained in our daily dealings.
- Supervise Business development Officers and DSA’s in the South Esat region .
- B.Sc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relative discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a regional Sale Officer in a fin tech.
- Experience working in Financial Technology is compulsory.
- Familiar with South East (Imo, Enugu, Abia etc)
- Ability to work with sales team and manage same.
- Excellent negotiating and convincing skills.
- Ability to work with target/deadlines and meet deliverables.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.