- Course, Diploma, Bachelor, Master
The Festival Committee welcomes submissions addressing the annual theme from artists and directors of all ages and nationalities, regardless of their emirate or country of residence.
- All work must be created and executed by the artist. No reproductions are allowed. While artistic judgments and innovations are appreciated, the Festival is a public event and content must be respectful and suitable for audiences of all ages. Submissions that contain or depict violence, profanity, sexual images, or other content that would jeopardize a “general audience” rating in the UAE may be excluded from the competition.
- All copyright laws must be observed by artists and directors. The Festival assumes no responsibility for any misuse of copyright. By virtue of submitting an entry, each artist and director certifies that he/she is the sole owner of the rights and elements of his/her work. Aliases are not permitted.
- Submitting artists and directors grant the Festival permission to use and reproduce (all or part) of the entered material free of charge without retribution for publication and/or display in media to promote the Festival. This may include cropping of material for use in media releases, advertisements, printed catalogue, tickets, social media, and low-resolution postings on websites. Participants who do not wish their entered material to be used in this manner must contact the Festival Committee in writing at the time of submission and may be excluded from award consideration.
- The 2022 Festival has four submission categories: Digital Art, Sculpture, Film, and Student. Please see the category-specific guidelines below.
- The Digital Art category covers paintings, photographs, graphics, and other two-dimensional mixed media if entries are submitted as a high-resolution photograph and adhere to the specified requirements.
- There is no submission fee. Artists and directors of any age may enter work in all categories, but may only complete a submission form once per category. Additional submissions for the same category, even if the entry would fall under a different sub-category, will not be considered. The exception is the Student Category, which is only open to current students in grades K-12. Please note that recent secondary school graduates and current unversity students must submit under the regular categories.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SINGAPORE 2021-2022
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SOUTH AFRICA 2021-2022
JOIN OUR SCHOLARSHIP TELEGRAM GROUP TODAY