Saro Agro-Allied Limited is a Consumer-Driven Sustainable Agric. & Food Biz Company in Multi Seed Oil Crushing, Value Added Export, and marketing of Branded Food products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Officer
Locations: Kaduna, Ibadan-Oyo
- The Quality officer must align the company’s measurements with best standards at all times that will make the company adhere to contract specifications
- Quality measurement on arrival from supplier’s store all through the activity chain
- Proper reporting of all inspection results, so that the supplier can be surcharged where delivery is off-spec
- Visual inspection and ability to detect adulterations like Clusters, Foreign Matters & foreign odor etc.
- Sorting & stacking of crops and other food related items according to quality range
- Laboratory Analysis
- Quality measurement for processing and shipments
- Minimum of a OND in Any field
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 5yrs working experience in Quality of Agricultural produce, raw materials and finished food products
- Age: 30 – 40 years old
Special Skills/Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Proactive self-starter
- Integrity & independent mind, and able to work under pressure
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work with all levels of the team with minimal and reasonable conflicts
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job role as the subject of the mail.