The Rosehill Group has evolved into a diversified holding company owning strategic investments in several sectors of the Nigerian Economy. From managing successful turnarounds in several publicly listed companies to incubating sustainable start-ups, the group’s portfolio keeps growing.
The company advocates best practices in leadership, Corporate governance, and produces value-added products & services in its chosen business interests through its operating subsidiaries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Pharmacist
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
- The Quality Control Pharmacist will Lead the Quality Control team in conducting product tests, certifications, and assessments of all phases of production and products, the raw material quality of our formulations and chemicals for our health and pharmaceutical products. He/she will ensure our standards are in line with Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) requirements.
- RHG Health and Wellness Pharmaceutical limited is a subsidiary of the Rosehill Group Limited, a leading and innovative diversified Investment Holding Company.
The Core Responsibilities of the Quality Control Pharmacist include but are not limited to;
- Assist with developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), and manuals.
- Support with Regulatory approvals.
- Assist in developing new products.
- To oversee the Quality Control Department.
- Ensures the best operating standards of product testing is sustained.
- Support research, development, and training.
- A minimum of a second-class upper degree (2.1) in chemistry or a closely related field such as biochemistry, pharmacology.
- Registration with relevant regulatory authorities.
- A Minimum of Seven or more years of demonstrable successful leadership in a Supervisory/and or Managerial role in a process or production plant or laboratory.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry.
- Should be in current employment.
Very competitive and sustainable package, with performance pay and bonuses inclusive.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Mubarak.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.