Colossus Investment Limited is a private limited company incorporated by the corporate affairs commission (CAC) with registration number 229932 in August 1993 with main business in exportation of agricultural commodities such as sesame, cocoa beans, raw cashew nuts and sales of agricultural processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Personnel
Locations: Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Rivers
- We are looking for a Quality Control inspector to check the quality of incoming and outgoing materials or products for the company, as well as the production procedures.
- This job involves tasks such as running tests, keeping a record of defects, analyzing products, and overseeing procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring Operations of the company production in order to meet the approved systems, and also communicate any required changes to production supervisor.
- Maintaining Records of Testing thatâ€™s been carried out, as well as relevant additional information, and various metrics such as the number of defective products produced each day.
- Inspecting Procedures by ensuring to inspect, test, or measure materials using gauges, calipers, and micrometers, as well as operating electronic inspection equipment to ensure that all necessary procedures and products are inspected to a high standard.
- Creating Reports for Quality Manager: From the data collected from inspections, quality control inspectors create reports for the quality manager of the company to highlight issues, detail the number of defective products being produced, and explain where improvements can be made.
- Maintaining Compliance by ensuring that they meet health and safety compliance, and check that all manufactured products or parts meet the necessary production standards.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must possess analytical skill.
- Must possess numeracy skills
- Should have physical strength and stamina
- Must possess technical skills
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have a Degree in Manufacturing Management or Quality Control.
- Minimum of 3 – 10 years work experience.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV 16and Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.