Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be a leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
Job Code: 20200006
- Product Quality Assessment and Research.
- Ensure Chemical analysis of raw, intermediate and finish agro-allied chemicals and products, creation of Standard Operating Procedures derived from standard method of analysis, laboratory and production quality control, assurance and management.
- Performing Laboratory Test in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigation.
- Calibrated and maintained laboratory equipment ( HPLC, UV, Viscometer, pH Meter etc), and participated in troubleshooting, investigation and problem solving to ensure compliance with GLP, SOPs, ISO 9001:2020.
- Approve and release formulated products in-line with specified quality criteria.
- BSc Chemistry ( Organic/ Analytical ) .
- 5 to 10years in Agrochemical / Chemical Industries.
- HPLC, GC, UV Testing, Sampling, Documentations.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.