Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing.
- Maintain accurate quality assurance records directed by Head Quality Assurance.
- Investigate complaints to determine causes, consult with appropriate production personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Oversee cleanliness and housekeeping of operation.
- Use, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment and supervise as required.
- Ensure compliance to standards of all incoming and outgoing materials, ingredients and packaged products.
- Assist in development of new products and or line extenders as required.
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained.
- Conduct process and plant audit.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc, B.Tech in Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Food Science Technology and Science related course.
- 3-4 years experience in Plant Quality Control/ Assurance.Knowledge of Food Safety and Food Quality is an added advantage.
- Exceptional reliability
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and initiative
- A high level of interpersonal skills, excellent leadership skills and motivational skill
- Ability to work flexible hours and accept additional responsibility as needed.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com indicating the position Title (i.e Quality Control Officer) as the subject of the mail.