Cormart a leading specialty chemicals company in Nigeria and active in production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectionaries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals. Cormat is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets. It is a sister company to TGI Distri., Chi Farms Ltd., Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd., WASIL Ltd., Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Effective implementation of supplier quality assurance program.
- Coordinate with R&D, Procurement and central quality for establishing specifications and standards related inputs, process controls and finished products.
- Develop standards for operation and maintenance of QA / QC laboratories compliant to GLP requirements.
- Develop and maintain sampling & testing program for Incoming materials, Work-in-process controls, finished product testing and release protocols.
- Set-up & control Laboratory operations related to physical, chemical, microbiological & Packaging Quality parameters.
- Coordinate quality requirements for new products, new formulations and cost optimization initiatives.
- Conduct process validation & stability studies for all product lines.
- Monitor and maintain the compliance to ISO systems & Standards.
- Coordinate with operations for failure investigations, process & product incidents and track corrective actions.
- Control change management in product and process and conduct risk assessment of the same.
- Investigate complaints and implement CAPA
- Maintain quality and regulatory compliance in order to successfully pass through inspections and internal & external audits.
- Maintain Quality Data Management & MIS systems
- Monitor & control site GMP practices in conjunctions with peer functions.
- B.Sc. in Chemical Sciences / Microbiology with Packaging Technology as additional qualification
- 5 – 10 years experience in chemical industry (Glues / Paint Emulsions / soaps & detergents / Industry Chemicals) with thorough process understanding
- QA, QC, GMP and food safety requirements
- Hands on experience in packaging material analysis and laboratory analytical techniques
- Experience in driving the implementation of quality systems
- Experience in managing B2B customers and effectively managing relationships with all stakeholders
- Experience in managing relationships with regulatory agencies such as Standard Organisation of Nigeria, NAFDAC, LASEPA etc.
- Strong managerial skills
- Good communication skills & inter-personal skills
- Knowledge on quality and food safety systems
- Must be willing to work in different B2B business units and locations in Nigeria when required.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.