Last updated on August 7, 2020
Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA / QC Officer
Location: Onne, Rivers
Category: QA / QC & Premob Inspection Services
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Verify that all cargo loaded / off loaded on board supply vessel are properly packed as per company handling and lifting procedures.
- Verify cargo specifications stated on FWB. Verify all Dangerous Goods (DG) are loaded and offloaded along with their proper documentation (Material Safety Data Sheet) in line with IMDG code Promote safe cargo handling / rigging & lifting operation in accordance to international best practices.
- Frozen and chilled food containers are loaded along with the TUCN acceptable temperature range Provides the vessel captain with all relevant documentation for helifuel / explosive / RAM / DG loaded on the supply vessels, prior to departure.
- Reject any cargo not complying with the company HSE rules, LMS procedure, NSL International Rigging and Lifting practice. With other international standard and code, and issue anomaly reports.
- Communicates all rejected cargoes to Logistics Superintendent and Entity Materials Superintendents to organize corrective measures with cargo owner.
- Attain weekly and monthly HSE meetings.
- Enforce the company standard and safety on the jetty during the operation.
- Previous years of experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted.