Savannah Health System Innovation Limited is a creative systems product development company focused on delivering creative and bespoke services to its client. Our success is founded on our responsive and collaborative approach to providing solutions; extensive experience; and commitment to integrating the customer into all stages of the product development life-cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Python Developer
Employment Type: Full time
- We at Savannah are looking for a creative Python web developer with experience using Django (most preferred) and Flask frameworks.
- You will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to scalability, usability, maintainability, availability, testability and minimising performance issues.
- You would be required to deliver high quality, high performance code in an agile environment.
- You will work on various projects collaborating with other team of software developers, testers, business analysts.
- As a team member with Savannah your responsibilities include the use of TDD (test driven development) practices with other developers, and System analysts, learn hands-on use of development tools including Eclipse IDE, Visual studio, Android studio etc.
- Write high-performing, maintainable, well-structured, effective, and scalable code, build back-end components to improve responsiveness and performance optimization,
- Translate UI/UX designs into code logic, test and debug programs, improve functionality of existing systems to optimize code runtime and efficiency, developed structured and secure software solutions, coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Gain exposure to Continuous Integration, Create automated test cases in partnership with Developers and Product Managers. Develop expertise in open-source automation and testing tools including Ruby, RSpec, Watir, Cucumber, Appium, SQL and NoSQL to automate effective tests of UI and server-side components.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information technology, Engineering or relevant field.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online